Flipping Wall Street Founding Partners Biographies
Kelly Korshak worked with and for various Wall Street firms and hedge funds for the past 25 years. He brings his knowledge and experience of the inner workings of risk management, portfolio construction, and trading execution to FWS.
- Owner Hydepark Associates, managed directly a 250m portfolio of institutional clients.
- Portfolio Manager Diamondback Capital; Managed 100m of company capital
- Portfolio Manager Tudor Group, Greenwich CT, Managed 70m of company capital
- Portfolio Manager Brevon Howard, London, IK Managed 50m of company capital
- Portfolio Manager Deutche Bank, New York, NY, Managed 75m of company capital
- Risk Manager, Deutche Bank, New York NY, co-managed 6b of banks prop funds
Kelly has a master degree in Mathematics from the University of Chicago and studied as an undergraduate at both Leland Stanford Jr University and the University of Chicago with a BS in economics and sub major in physics.
CEO & Founding Partner
Randy’s previous 3 roles have positioned him to be a perfect fit on the Flipping Wall Street team, he brings a great deal of leadership experience by leading large teams at successful companies, most recently at software giant Infusionsoft.
- VP of education, training, and employee progression at software company Infusionsoft.
- President in charge of sales/marketing and operations at Growth Choice Enterprises.
- CEO of sporting goods distributor Game Day Athletics.
Randy holds a Master’s degree in Education/Business from the University of LaVerne and an undergraduate degree in Health Sciences from California State University Chico.