Flipping Wall Street Founding Partners Biographies
Kelly Korshak worked with and for various Wall Street firms and hedge funds for the past 25 years. He brings his knowledge and experience of the inner workings of risk management, portfolio construction, and trading execution to FWS.
- Owner Hydepark Associates, managed directly a 250m portfolio of institutional clients.
- Portfolio Manager Diamondback Capital; Managed 100m of company capital
- Portfolio Manager Tudor Group, Greenwich CT, Managed 70m of company capital
- Portfolio Manager Brevon Howard, London, IK Managed 50m of company capital
- Portfolio Manager Deutche Bank, New York, NY, Managed 75m of company capital
- Risk Manager, Deutche Bank, New York NY, co-managed 6b of banks prop funds
Kelly has a master degree in Mathematics from the University of Chicago and studied as an undergraduate at both Leland Stanford Jr University and the University of Chicago with a BS in economics and sub major in physics.
Randy’s previous 3 roles have positioned him to be a perfect fit on the Flipping Wall Street team, he brings a great deal of leadership experience by leading large teams at successful companies, most recently at software giant Infusionsoft.
- VP of education, training, and employee progression at software company Infusionsoft.
- President in charge of sales/marketing and operations at Growth Choice Enterprises.
- CEO of sporting goods distributor Game Day Athletics.
Randy holds a Master’s degree in Education/Business from the University of LaVerne and an undergraduate degree in Health Sciences from California State University Chico.
Nicholas has spent the past 20 years as an entrepreneur in the financial services industry. Since 2012 he has dedicated his life to developing and marketing automated stock trading technology.
His passion for technology and desire to improve the investment experience for millions of individuals drives him.
Nick holds a series 65 license.
Fred began his practical training with seven years in the USA Army as Counterintelligence Special Agent. Followed by a successful 15 year career in sales and marketing within the pharmaceutical and medical device industry.
- Merck Pharmaceuticals Professional Territory Representative
- Millennium Bio Tech, Cardiovascular Territory Manager
- Cardiac Rhythm Management Sales
- Became CEO of Sedona Labs in 2006 where he raised capital and brought proven business systems to the company growing it from 6.5 million to 27.5 million sales in three years.
- Managing partner of the Entrepreneur Opportunity Fund
Fred holds both a BA in Criminal Justice UNLV, MBA from the University of Nevada.