Meet FLIP the Financial Learning and Investment Platform
Click below to register for our Tuesday evening webinar:Register For Webinar
In the future, everyone will be using this type of trading technology:Register For Demo
The web-based FLIP trader is very simple to use and 100% point & click:Get Started Today
Are you afraid that a major stock market correction, just like in 2000 and 2008, will wipe out your entire retirement? We’re in the second longest stock market advance in US History, and as the old saying goes, “What goes up, must come down.”
FLIP (Financial Learning & Investment Platform) is a software as a service company, “SAAS” established to empower the average investor to preserve, protect and grow their wealth.
The FLIP software represents the next generation in stock trading technology for individuals. It is the world’s first automated Financial Trading platform that allows you to self-select your own individual stocks and pair them with a unique automated trading strategy built exclusively by the pros on Wall Street. Our disruptive trading software technology can help you get into stocks when they’re going up, and cash out of stocks when they’re going down.
If you’re interested in having a 5-star investment manager monitor your trading portfolio every second of every day without paying massive commission fees, then FLIP is for you!
Latest Stock Trading News & Blogs
Most Frequently Asked Questions:
- FULLY AUTOMATED STOCK TRADING PLATFORM – provides access to NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX stocks, ETFs and bonds to build and manage your favorite portfolio.
- POWERFUL STOCK TOOL – quickly scans through stock symbols providing current and historical market data allowing you to identify stocks, ETFs and bonds that meet your specific criteria.
- EXTENSIVE STRATEGY LIBRARY – pair stocks with time-tested strategies complete with risk-management features to empower the confidence to build a portfolio that withstands the test of time.
- DASHBOARD INTERFACE – Web-based dashboard provides seamless connectivity from any computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- BACKTESTING & HISTORICAL DATA – offering the convenience of comparing trading strategies and stocks before selecting a pre-defined strategy or building a customized portfolio.
- SIMULATION MODE – all trading begins in simulation mode allowing users to test their trading strategies with live market data before risking any real money.